Thursday, June 11, 2009



Life is about passion. If you are not passionate about something, your life will not be fulfilled and you will be miserable. A person's job is a part of their everyday life, and if it does not make them happy, then it is not worth spending time on. I believe that it is very important to be passionate about your job. I know a lot of people that are not happy with their jobs, but still they dont do anything about it. They just keep working at the same place because it is a steady paycheck. If only they could see. If only they could have the balls to quit that damn job and pursue with what they love. Whether it be singing, dancing, playing guitar or even wanting to be a fire-fighter. It doesn't matter. Go through with what you want to do in life, it's worth it.

I would kill to become a professional snowboarder. It's my dream to be on a trip in New Zealand just shreddin with Nicolas Muller, Travis Rice, Shaun White and Chris Dufficy. I can only imagine what it would be like. I am going to train so hard to try and accomplish my goal. I WILL get somewhere in life and people will know me and look up to me all over the world. After school is out, I'm going to get a decent paying job and save up a bunch of money, then find a place to live in Whistler and move there. I'll board everyday whether it's winter or summer. It's awsome because they have Glacier Skiing in the summer. I won't slack off at all, and I'll practice as hard as I f***ing can! Just watch, you will remember me.

No comments:

Post a Comment