Thursday, May 21, 2009

$20


If I had $20 dollars to spend, and I had to buy ten different things with it, I could easily figure out what i would buy. First, i would buy a pack of smokes. Need my smokes. Which would cost $8. After obtaining my nicotine, I would head on over to the DOLLAR GIANT and go nuts! I would grab two chocolate bars, Mars and Coffee Crisp, then some socks, gum, and a balloon. Maybe a little cap gun and some caps. Since nothing is over a dollar at this store, I feel free and unlimited. Gotta love those wacky dollar stores. Not the ones that say they are a dollar store, then you walk in and barely anything is a dollar. DOLLAR GIANT is legit! Damn! So now I am left with $5, and two more things to buy. At this point I would jaunt on over to good ole Wallyworld. They have a McDonalds inside, so i would go get a Double Cheeseburger. Bringing me down to $3 and 41 cents. I would walk outside the front doors of the Wally Union, and there would probably be some guy asking for change. I would give my last bit of money to him and buy myself a good mood for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment