Thursday, May 21, 2009

My crazy, trippy dream


I once dreamed about dinosaurs and giant crabs tearing my house apart. The gigantic crab was terrifying! His pinchers were huge and could snap me in half with the blink of an eye. The wierd thing is that I just continued to ly on my couch. I didn't get up and even try to run away. The enormous crab just kept pinching at me while the Dinosaurs were tearing down my house around me until there was just the support beam holding my couch up. I remember looking around franticly, trying, hoping to find a way to escape this horrible tragedy. There was nothing. No hope, no possibilities. I was doomed! The last thing i remember is the crab winding up to swing at me and catch me between his snappers. I woke up and was glad it was just a dream. When i awoke though, i was lying on my side on my bed sideways and i lunged and smoked my god damn head on the wall. I had a goosebump for 3 days. Never again will i watch a documentry on crabs or lobsters.

No comments:

Post a Comment